Discover two of the most spectacular places on the Romanian coast: the Black Sea and the Danube Delta. You'll be captivated by its beautiful beaches, nature and architecture on this two day tour from Bucharest.
Black Sea & Danube Delta 2 Day Tour
Day 1: Black Sea
On the first day of your excursion, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Bucharest at 8:30 am and set off on our journey to the Black Sea.
After a two hour drive, we'll reach Constanta, a fascinating coastal city with more than 2,500 years of history. We'll explore its main streets, travelling back in time to its foundation in the 6th century BC as we admire its most emblematic monuments. Admire the façades of the Orthodox Cathedral, the Great Mosque and the iconic Art Deco Casino.
You'll have free time to buy lunch in Constanta, before we leave the historic city behind and head towards Mamaia, known as the Romanian Ibiza. Time to relax on the beautiful beach! The final stop of the day will be in Tulcea, the city where we'll spend the night. We'll arrive in good time for you to drop your luggage off and enjoy a stroll around the city before having dinner (not included).
Day 2: Danube Delta
After breakfast at the hotel, we'll make our way north towards the Danube Delta. Arriving at the second largest river delta in Europe, we'll board boat and enjoy a peaceful cruise through this Biosphere Reserve. Did you know that these waters are home to 300 species of birds and 1200 types of plants?
We'll stop for lunch in the midst of these enchanting natural landscapes. The meal will include soup and typical local fish, two of the region's most traditional dishes. Our tour of the Black Sea and the Danube Delta will then come to an end after returning to Bucharest, dropping you off at around 9 pm after two unforgettable days.
This two-day tour includes one night's accommodation with breakfast at the Delta Hotel, Esplanada Hotel or similar, located in Tulcea. The price is per person sharing a double room.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 4 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 7 years old|
Children between 4 and 7 years oldUS$ 281.30
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by bus.
Accommodation with breakfast in 4 star hotel.
Boat trip on the Danube Delta.
Lunch on the second day.
Additional food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - this activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).