Discover the beauty of Romania's coastline on this day trip to the Black Sea. Historic Constanta and stunning Mamaia Beach await you!
Black Sea Day Trip
Escape the hustle and bustle of city life on your trip to Bucharest and swap the Romanian capital for its stunning Black Sea coastline. At 8:30 am on the day of your tour, you'll be picked up from your hotel and set off towards the east, in the direction of Romania's best beach destinations.
After a two hour drive, you'll reach Constanta, a city with more than 2500 years of history. Hopping off the bus, you'll get to stretch your legs, exploring the historic coastal city on foot. Discover its legendary past, from its foundation by the Ancient Greeks in the 6th century BC, to its occupation by the Romans and the Ottoman Empire, and to its current status as a popular tourist hotspot.
Throughout your visit, you'll be enchanted by the monuments and landmarks which demonstrate Constanta's lengthy history: the Saint Peter & Paul Orthodox Cathedral, the Museum of History and Archaeology, the Roman Mosaics and the Great Mosque. Stroll along the seafront past the elegant casino that reigns supreme over the port, an emblematic image of the city.
At the end of your walking tour of Constanta, you'll head to Mamaia. Did youn know that this beach town is known as the Romanian Ibiza? You'll have three and a half hours of free time in Mamaia to discover why! Enjoy its beautiful beaches and indulge in a delicious meal while taking in the sea views (not included).
Having made the most of your time in Mamaia, you'll make the return journey to Bucharest, where you'll arrive at around 8 pm after a full day of fun at the Black Sea.
Hotel pick up
This day trip includes a pick up service from the main hotels and hostels in Bucharest. If your hotel is located elsewhere, an alternative meeting point will be arranged.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 7 years old||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 7 years oldUS$ 54.20
Children under 4not permitted
11 - 12 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by bus.
Entrance to monuments visited.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.