Palaces, churches, immense civil buildings... Discover the cultural heritage of Bucharest's most fascinating monuments on this guided tour of the city centre.
Bucharest Guided Tour Itinerary
After meeting your guide, you'll head to the Village Museum, a huge open-air ethnographic museum. Here you'll learn all about traditional Romanian village life and culture from the more than 250 authentic peasant farms and houses from all over the country.
Next, we'll explore Constitution Square, where you'll enjoy impressive views of the Palace of the Parliament - the second largest building in the world after the US Pentagon, and the world's heaviest building.
The next stop on your guided tour is the historic Revolution Square, where the end of Communist rule was declared in December 1989. Continue through Bucharest's winding streets, reaching the Romanian Athenaeum, a grand Neoclassical style building dedicated to culture.
You'll learn all about the history of the prestigious University of Bucharest as you admire the magnificent façade of the library before you wander over to the Herăstrău Park area where you'll find the Arcul de Triumf.
The tour will finish after three hours at the meeting point.
- Children under 4 years old are not permitted on this tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
English language guided tour
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 31.40
Students between 8 and 25 years oldUS$ 31.40
Children between 4 and 7 years oldUS$ 17.40
The tour is exclusively in English.
Round trip transportation.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to the Village Museum.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (2:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Calea Victoriei 70.