Prices in Bucharest
Generally speaking, Bucharest is not an expensive city, therefore it's a great option if you're on a tight budget. Having said that, there are more luxurious options if you don't mind spending a little more.
Examples of Prices
Below, we've put together a list of the prices of some typical expenses when in Bucharest.
Food & Drink
- Coffee: 5 RON (US$ 1.10)
- Beer: 8 RON (US$ 1.70)
Dinner for two in a good restaurant: around 250 RON (US$ 54)
- One-way metro ticket: 2.50 RON (US$ 0.50)
- 24-hour metro pass: 8 RON (US$ 1.70)
- Taxi from the airport to the city center: between 40 RON (US$ 8.60) and 100 RON (US$ 21.60) (approximately).
- Palace of the Parliament: 40 RON (US$ 8.60)
- Bran Castle: 45 RON (US$ 9.70)
- National Museum of Art: 24RON
Double room in a central hotel: from € 60 (US$ 64.40) a night.